[vox] For those who publish. Funny rejection letters (parody)

Brian Lavender brian at brie.com
Fri Apr 23 09:41:17 PDT 2010

I have never published, so I can't speak from experience, but I was
reading Bertrand Meyer's blog [1] regarding rejection letters and he was
lamenting over lame reasons for rejections. It turns out that Simone
Santini wrote a parody [2] of rejections of papers from famous computer
scientists. I had to laugh.

[1] http://bertrandmeyer.com/tag/hoare/
[2] http://th.informatik.uni-mannheim.de/People/Lucks/reject.pdf

brian
--
Brian E. Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/

"All too often, developers spend a majority of their time integrating
disparate technologies, manually tracking state, struggling to understand
JSF, wrestling with Hibernate exceptions, and constantly redeploying
applications, rather than on the logic pertaining to the business at hand."
- Seam Overview