[vox] Financial Update - Treasurer's Report

G Fitzgerald devnull at lugod.org
Mon Sep 28 03:30:54 MSD 2009

All,

On Friday, 9/25/2009, I deposited the $8.24 collected from the 9/21/2009 meeting
into the group's checking account at Golden 1.

Also, as they are needed to pay for our expenses, I ordered 1 box of checks,
which cost $13.50.

Additionally, I updated the mailing address on the checking account to LUGOD's
new P.O. Box.

This brings the total checking account balance to:
$678.62

$950.43
- $260.00 ($200 deposit + $60 room rental for January 11th Anniversary meeting)
- $6.55 (Paid to BIll Kendrick to reimburse remainder of business card expenses,
per 7/2009 meeting minutes)
+ $8.24 (Collected at 9/2009 meeting)
- $13.50 (Cost of checks)
$678.62

As we are an organization, and not an individual, it appears we cannot
verify the
balance online, but I will verify the balance upon receipt of our snail-mail
statement.

Reminders per BIll's request:
Update meeting minutes with the totals collected and paid.
Talk to Rod regarding rsync/backup options for the server
Talk to Rod regarding changes resulting from the pending move to
VPS.

Thanks,
Greg FitzGerald
LUGOD Treasurer