[vox] Pages to dl & bring to the meeting for display, & voice hw speaker preparation - Re: Invitation to speak about BerkeleyTIP at LUGOD (Mon Sept 21st?)

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Sep 21 10:38:36 PDT 2009

On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 12:16:35AM -0700, john_re wrote:
> http://sites.google.com/site/berkeleytip/remote-attendance

Grabbed a snapshot of the page as a PDF (print-to-file in Firefox).

> Additionally, I'd suggest you dl this if you can & bring it to show the meeting:
> http://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B0bbvQbC80moYjYzOTUyN2ItYzgzZS00OGM4LTkyMzAtMmM4YzA5MDhkNGI4&hl=en

Similarly, I used Google Doc's "Print" feature, which renders the doc as
a PDF.  I've got that downloaded as well.

<snip>
> How's the hardware & networking preparation coming for tomorrows
> virtual talk by me?  Let me know if there's anything I can do to help,
> or if you want to try a test of your speaker system. :)

I was out of town all weekend, but am planning to swing by a store and
grab the widget I need.  Can I try calling the conf call number prior
to the meeting?

Gotta run,