[vox] Slides for Mon Sept 21 LUGOD meeting

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Sep 16 14:08:58 PDT 2009

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 02:02:09PM -0700, john_re wrote:
> We can use these web pages as slides.  They cover many of the important aspects of BTIP that I'll talk about.:

Ok, since I'm not sure I'll have fast-enough internet access to actually
hit the pages during the meeting (and since people enjoy having slides
they can download after the fact -- whether or not they actually attended),
I'll spend some time putting screenshots of these together into a series of
slides in OOo Impress format.