[vox] Software Freedom Day at SF State

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Sep 16 13:14:40 PDT 2009

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 12:39:18PM -0700, Sameer Verma wrote:
> Hello,
> We (San Francisco State University) are hosting Software Freedom Day
> 2009 on campus tomorrow (September 17, 2009). Details of this event
> are posted at http://softwarefreedomday.org/teams/northamerica/CA/SanFrancisco/SFState.
> This is a worldwide event with over 500+ teams. You are all welcome to
> drop by and/or participate.

We didn't end up planning anything this year, though we've done SFDs in
the past (usually at the Davis Farmers Market).  It's a good excuse to
go out and do a demo, which we don't do on quite the regular basis
we used to -- almost every month at the Davis Food Co-Op, for a while,
if I recall correctly!

Good luck!  Take photos!  :)

Sent from my computer