[vox] still having problems

Fake Out fakeuser1 at brie.com
Mon Oct 5 10:23:53 PDT 2009

I hope you guys don't mind another test. Here is the rule on this one.
Could someone CC me on this message in a reply again? Maybe there should
be vox-test? ;-)

PATH=/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/bin
MAILDIR=$HOME/Mail      #you'd better make sure it exists
# DEFAULT=$MAILDIR/inbox   #completely optional
# LOGFILE=$MAILDIR/procmail.log   #recommended

:0 c
backup

:0 ic
| cd backup && rm -f dummy `ls -t msg.* | sed -e 1,32d`

:0c
 * ^TOvox.*@.*.lugod.org
  IN.vox

brian