[vox] [fwd] September '09 interview with Torvalds

Brian Lavender brian at brie.com
Sun Oct 4 14:18:47 PDT 2009

I saw Jono Bacon at OpenSource World. He has a column in the Ubuntu User
magazine. Seems to me that Linus should be interviewing Jono. ;-) I saw
Randal Schwartz and OScon and I walked up to him and said "Hey Randal,
how is it going?" He gave me a blank stare and a "Do I know you?" I
replied I just knew who he was and met him a long while ago.

On Sun, Oct 04, 2009 at 10:18:28AM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:

> Seen on PenLUG's list.  (I haven't listened to it yet.)

Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/