[vox] Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: is the Linux desktop OS dead?

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Nov 25 09:43:06 PST 2009

Gandalf posted from a non-subscribed address
(Gandalf, can you make sure you post from the same
address that you're subscribed to 'vox' with, or change
your subscription?  Otherwise your posts get discarded by
the mailman software, and I have to manually fwd them)

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from vox-bounces at lists.lugod.org -----