[vox] [fwd] Open Video Alliance Contest

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Nov 18 10:56:55 PST 2009

Seen on SF-LUG:

----- Forwarded message from Josh Levy <josh at openvideoalliance.org> -----

Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 20:16:18 -0500
From: Josh Levy <josh at openvideoalliance.org>
Subject: [sf-lug] Open Video Alliance Contest

   Want to win a trip to South By Southwest 2010? Or maybe a Flip Mino video
   camera? Read on...
   Open Video in 60 Seconds
   The Open Video Alliance is holding a video contest. To enter, just make a
   video spot explaining open video in 60 seconds or less. Then upload it
   anywhere and tell us the URL.
   Our judges*including web luminaries like Jimmy Wales and Mitchell
   Baker*will pick the best and most creative entries. One lucky winner will
   be headed to Austin on an expenses-paid trip to SXSW 2010, and three
   runners-up will get a Flip Mino handheld video camera.
   The last day to submit a video is January 31, 2010. Head over to the
   contest page to check out the entries and submit your own video! Complete
   rules are here.
   Need some inspiration?
   We've got you covered. Here are some ideas. For more on open video, check
   out some open video issues.
   Who are you?
   The Open Video Alliance is a coalition of organizations and individuals
   devoted to creating and promoting free and open technologies, policies,
   and practices in online video.

----- End forwarded message -----

Sent from my computer