[vox] [fwd] November SacLUG Meeting [Thu Nov 19]

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Nov 16 13:07:14 PST 2009

FYI, SacLUG meets this Thursday.  Looks like you can attend
virtually (via desktop sharing) this time, too!

-bill

----- Forwarded message from Gary McGlinn <saclug at garymcglinn.com> -----

Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 11:02:24 -0800
From: Gary McGlinn <saclug at garymcglinn.com>
Subject: [Lug-nuts] November Meeting
To: lug-nuts at saclug.org

Hi,

Just a reminder that our November meeting is from 7-9 this Thursday at
the Silver Skillet (see saclug.org for details).

I'm going to try sharing my desktop with WebHuddle. I'll post the link
on the homepage at saclug.org just before the meeting.  This should
make it easier for both people who physically attend, and who would
just like to drop in over the web.  Send me a note on the integrated
IM, so I know you are there if you connect (feedback on quality would
be nice too).  If it goes well, I'll try adding features, like audio
and video, at future meetings.

There has also been a request to discuss btrfs.  I didn't get as far
as I would like with prep.  But I'll have my laptop and gparted and we
can start from there.

-Gary

----- End forwarded message -----

Sent from my computer