[vox] Advertising on LUGOD.org

Scot A gvlt55 at gmail.com
Mon May 18 21:42:29 PDT 2009

Bill,
I have been and continue to look for places to advertise.
I am not sure that my site would work with yours.
As you may recall, I do various forms of energetic healing work.
While it would be nice to get somewhere in the realm of
page ranking, I am simply not sure we are a good match.
I think that if the party that sent the request has relevant content,
then by all means I see no problem with them linking to you.

Nice to see you again!
Namaste'
Scot