[vox] Document Freedom Day

Brian Lavender brian at brie.com
Fri Mar 20 11:59:17 PDT 2009

There's a kickstart for custom Fedora Spin related to the Document
Freedom Day.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Spins_Custom/DF-Spin

When I went to the wiki, I was looking for some Open Standards, but I
found more about philosophy, rather than what currently complies and
what doesn't.

brian

Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/