[vox] [fwd] Debian decides to adopt time-based release freezes

Scott Miller scottlinux at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 11:46:27 PDT 2009

That is crazy! Now the 'we release it when it's ready' and other funny
images are no longer .... funny. :(

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&um=1&sa=1&q=guinness+debian

Check out this somewhat related Debian timeline page someone sent me:

http://chris-lamb.co.uk/2008/03/09/timeline-of-the-debian-project/

Scott