[vox] Advertising LUGOD on Unitrans?

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri Jul 24 09:57:09 PDT 2009

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 11:13:52PM -0700, Al Lenaburg wrote:
> How about a listing of meeting times a little about what LUGOD is all about
> in the  Sacramento/Craigslist/community area? Grant there is some other
> weird stuff in there - but alot of people use Craigslist. Just a thought..... Al

I occassionally post events to Craigslist, DavisWiki, and a slough of other
places online.  My standard announcements out to vox and vox-announce are
also posted to a variety of other LUGs in the greater bay area, as well as
local newspapers and other media contacts.

Bill B. mentioned "I don't know who reads the Enterprise anymore," but
we do get people showing up thanks to mentions of our events there...!