[vox] FS: HP Deskjet 882C color inkjet - $30

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Jul 15 12:59:20 PDT 2009

We recently got a nice network-ready laser printer, and I've decided
to retire our old HP Deskjet 882C printer.

It works nicely with the open source drivers that HP has made available
for Linux.  (I used it via parallel port, with CUPS software.)

It's got a pair of semi-used ink cartridges inside.

Asking $30.  I can bring it to the next LUGOD meeting (July 20) or the
social in August, or we can meet up somewhere in Davis on some weekday.

Sent from my computer
PS - Still looking for a VGA cable to borrow, so I can prep my two desktop
machines for sale/giveaway. :)