[vox] Campus Affiliation

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Jul 14 13:44:34 PDT 2009

So I was poking around looking for meeting rooms on campus and noticed
that LUGOD could be eligible to officially book rooms(I'm sure there are
limits) on campus when we need.

To become a campus affiliate group here's what it takes:
10 UC Davis employees, students, alumni, and spouses of employees or
students
$35 a year

I think this might be a good investment so we can directly book rooms
for meetings or Installfests on campus without having to jump through
departmental hoops every time.

If so we'll need 9 other UC affiliates to step up and volunteer to put
their names on the application. 2 of us will be the official Business
Representatives, ie the 2 people who can call in and make the reservations.

Thanks,
Alex