[vox] Updated "Bay Area LUGs" flyer created for OSCON

Bill Ward bill at wards.net
Fri Jul 10 16:05:22 PDT 2009

Instead of SVLUG and SULUG being lumped under Peninsula, I would label each
one - Stanford and Silicon Valley resp.

Also I find some of the word wraps to be odd.

And why use Impress instead of Draw?

Check out my LEGO blog at http://www.brickpile.com/
View my photos at http://flickr.com/photos/billward/
Follow me at http://twitter.com/williamward