[vox] Need to borrow: VGA cable

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Jul 8 23:25:34 PDT 2009

I've got a pair of old PCs I'm going to be giving away and/or selling soon,
and I apparently no longer have a VGA cable.  (Well, I have a VGA
_extension_ cable; meaning it's not the right gender.)

Has anyone got one I can borrow for a few days, at the most?

Also - What's a good liveCD to wipe a hard drive, and test it for errors?
(I've got an assortment of drives, and I'd rather discard one that's
about to die, rather than hand it off to someone, just to have it trash
their data.)

Thanks!

Sent from my computer