[vox] Does Anybody Like KDE 4.x?

Aaron Brayton aaronb at mcn.org
Thu Jan 29 19:15:51 PST 2009

Thanks!

After  downloading and installing I finally was able to try out KDE 4.2.

First glance, I still prefer GNOME.  KDE seems a bit combersome, but
I'll try it out some more.  There are a few quirks, which are amusing.

Also, now my start up and shutdown status bar is the blue Kubuntu
image.  Is there an easy way to get the orange Ubuntu back?

Thanks!
Aaron