[vox] Good printer for Ubuntu ?

Scott Miller scottlinux at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 23:11:21 PST 2009

Hey Chris I have a (slightly old-now) Samsung ML-2250. It's a black
and white laser. Samsung makes Linux drivers for these, though it's
auto-detected by most distros out of the box as well.

It was only like $150 new from newegg a few years ago. Toners run
around $65 I think, and they last a long time (1-2 years).

Scott