[vox] [fwd] Linux Picnic 2009 steering committee and coordinator

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Sat Jan 17 15:28:34 PST 2009

Planning for Picn*x XVIII (the annual Linux Anniversary Picnic & BBQ in
Sunnyvale) is beginning.

If you're interested in helping out (either as a representative
of LUGOD, or as an individual), please contact Ian.  You should probably
subscribe to the 'linuxpicnic' mailing list, too.

http://www.linuxpicnic.org/

Enjoy,

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Ian Kluft <ikluft at thunder.sbay.org> -----