[vox] Gandalf Parker on TV

Gandalf Parker gandalf at any1can.net
Thu Jan 15 06:55:26 PST 2009

If anyone has a chance to do one of the Video Resumes that GoodMorningSacramento is doing, they seem to know their stuff. Altho most of the people showing up obviously didnt. One lady read from what sounded like an obvious resume template.

Well here is mine. I forgot to mention some things such as knowing unix, linux, windows, and some mac. And a little pitch I had thought up about full-time forum management. But hopefully it will gain me SOMETHING I can claim as a job. So far its just gotten me "make money from home" deals (as if I didnt already have tons of those)

http://gooddaysacramento.com/jobcenter/vacaville.good.day.20.906225.html?cwrid=7

Gandalf  Parker
--
Telecommute is GREAT!
But I wish someone had told me that Internet is fattening.