[vox] Fwd: Re: help with Debian 4.0r6

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue Feb 24 14:48:00 PST 2009

Chris posted from a non-subscribed address...

----- Forwarded message from vox-bounces at lists.lugod.org -----

Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 10:18:24 -0800
From: Chris Thielen <cthielen at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [vox] help with Debian 4.0r6

   Did you solve this already? Is it a separate hard drive that's mounted
   read-only? Is SELinux turned on? Did you mean you cannot get chmod to
   change permissions or are you trying to use chown to change permissions?

   Chris Thielen