[vox] [fwd] R (programming language) Bay Area Users Group

Gandalf Parker gandalf at any1can.net
Sat Feb 21 07:34:08 PST 2009

On Sat, Feb 21, 2009 at 12:29:12AM -0800, Jacob Taylor wrote:
> D exists, but the adoption rate is pretty low. It's supposed to be the
> successor to C++, but meh. I don't know much about it.
> -Jacob

There is also a D++

Here is a great site for discussions like this.
http://www.99-bottles-of-beer.net/

It does the song "99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall" in 1,253 programming languages. A great site to get a feel for what each language is like.

Checking out D I would say that its much clearer to read for a non-D programmer than the C versions.

Gandalf  Parker