[vox] chat and delays

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Feb 11 12:13:00 PST 2009

Hi b.  Well, in this case, you posted from a non-subscribed address, so
the message got discarded.  Be sure to post from the address with which
you subscribed to the list.

Also, this is not a 'chat'.  It's email.  So people will see your posts
to the list when they go to check their email again.  In some cases, some
of us filter messages from mailing lists like this into a separate folder,
which we look at less often (since we have jobs/lives/etc. :) )

If you want live chat, our IRC channel (#lugod on irc.freenode.net) is
the place.  Of course, FAR fewer people are there at any given time, than are
subscribed to our mailing lists...

----- Forwarded message from vox-bounces at lists.lugod.org -----