[vox] Semi-OT: LUGOD 'sponsorship' of an event?

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri Feb 6 00:42:16 PST 2009

On Tue, Feb 03, 2009 at 05:15:05PM -0800, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> Does anyone here have any objection to my borrowing the club's projector
> for this event?  (I would, of course, list LUGOD as a sponsor of this event,
> in return for the favor.)

No objections so far, and some encouragement, so I'm going to do it.
Thanks, LUGOD. :)

The event is scheduled for 6-9pm on Sat. March 28th at the
library (same room where LUGOD normally meets).

See: http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/atariparty/

Free, and open to the public, of course.  I'd love assistance, though! :)

(And - yikes - I just invited literally 100 other people, via facebook.)