No subject

Mon Aug 10 09:20:51 PDT 2009

than [the one I'm not even using yet, which everyone was telling me to use
last week]". :)

Considering that one size doesn't necessarily fit all, I thought it'd be
fun to learn how people are using software (esp. in ways other than
as a repository for their source code).  Bill offered to talk about how
he uses RCS, CVS, etc., and suggested doing a round-table.

Right now I've got it tentatively penciled in for our March 15th meeting,
and was wondering who else out here would like to talk about the subject?

Thanks!

Sent from my computer