[vox] Flyer posting

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Thu Aug 27 14:39:40 PDT 2009

So I've put together flyers for the next three LUGOD meetings.
(The September one will be confirmed by the end of the week, else they'll
need to come some other time, and we'll need to find a diff. speaker.)

  http://lugod.org/documents/flyers/

Once upon a time, I started constructing a list of places to post flyers.
I updated it a smidge last night, but would love other suggestions for
places to post:

  http://lugod.org/documents/flyers/where.php

Finally, I'd love to have some flyer posting parties, to actually get
these flyers spread out beyond Common Grounds and Mishka's (the coffee shops
 visit regularly). :)

(Perhaps people can bring their GPG keys and do a keysigning prior to
heading out to various parts of town/campus.  And/or bring their GPSes
and make it an OpenStreetMap mapping party at the same time? ;) )

Sent from my computer