[vox] [fwd] Help O'Reilly by Answering this Survey

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Thu Aug 6 12:58:31 PDT 2009

----- Forwarded message from Marsee Henon -----

Date: Thu,  6 Aug 2009 11:14:47 -0700
From: Marsee Henon
Subject: User Group News: Help O'Reilly by Answering this Survey

Hi there,

Can you share this survey with your members if you think they'll be interested?

If you've used our popular programming Cookbooks, you know just how
useful they can be in helping you solve all kinds of programming
problems. (And if you haven't used our Cookbooks, check them out on
our website
http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zdo8tt8m6853eqjb3pia7pf63nqh12c5pl6attng

You can download sample recipes by clicking on specific book titles and
selecting "Sample Recipes.")

We've received many requests for videos that present the Cookbook
recipes step-by-step, so we recently created 4 sample clips that are
available online.

Now we're eager to gather your feedback.

All you have to do is watch the sample video and tell us what you
think about it. When you complete the survey, we'll automatically
enter you into a special drawing.* Three winners will receive the
opportunity to select a collection of O'Reilly ebooks valued at up to
$200.

*The drawing will be held on August 19, 2009. The winners will be
notified via email. If we don't hear back from a winner within 14
days, the prize will be awarded to another survey respondent. Winners
will have 90 days to make ebook selections.

For more information, go to
http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1z0n73jnn0k5qg6f8ti7gv1ib7p5ho9fl43cqn81g

Thanks,

Marsee Henon

O'Reilly - Spreading the knowledge of innovators | oreilly.com

O'Reilly Media, Inc. 1005 Gravenstein Highway North, Sebastopol, CA 95472
(707) 827-7000

----- End forwarded message -----

Sent from my computer