[vox] CodeWorks 09 [Sept 22-23, SF]

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Aug 3 16:57:49 PDT 2009

I asked Elizabeth to send me an URL, and dates for when the event takes
place locally.  She said:

   The main site is:
   http://cw.mtacon.com

   We'll be there September 22-23, and you can see the San Francisco-specific
   schedule here: http://cw.mtacon.com/schedule/city/san-francisco

   Also, your user group is eligible for the User Group discount, which you
   can read about here: http://cw.mtacon.com/signup/s/discounts

   Hope that helps, and let me know if you have any questions.

More below:

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Elizabeth Naramore -----