[vox] [Fwd: LUG offer]: Press release: LibXL 2.0: High-Performance Solution for Reading and Writing Excel Files

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Apr 29 12:51:44 PDT 2009

This would've been useful to me a number of years ago when I was
working with nerdbooks and we were getting data in all sorts of
random Excel and CSV formats. :)  Passing it along, since htye're giving
folks a discount...

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Dmytro Skrypnyk <dmytro at libxl.com> -----