[vox] [fwd] CommunityOne Conference: 70+ sessions on FOSS, Cloud, and More [San Francisco, June 1-3]

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Apr 13 15:13:50 PDT 2009

I failed to pass this along last week, sorry!  I've added it to our
calendar, along with JavaOne (May 31st thru June 5th).  We were also invited
to participate with an .org booth, and I've passed that invitation along
to our 'vox-outreach' mailing list.

Enjoy!

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from CommunityOne Team <communityone_team at eventreg.com>, CommunityOne Team <communityone_team at eventreg.com> -----