[vox] LUGOD On 90.3 KDVS

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Apr 8 13:35:46 PDT 2009

On Tue, Apr 07, 2009 at 06:11:18PM -0700, Kevin Schultz wrote:
>    Heard the PSA for LUGOD at ~5:20 p.m. on Monday, 90.3 KDVS. Thanks Bill.
>    :)
>
>    Did you or the station package the ad? I thought it sounded pretty good.

That ad's been playing on KDVS for _years_. :)  They created it.

(It's still got my old home phone# from before my wife and I moved
away from Davis. :^(  I should ask them if they can make an updated one.)

Dr. Andy plays it on his "Poetry & Technology Hour" show (Wednesdays @ 5pm)
a lot, as well.  Esp. if he's announcing some LUGOD event, and/or has me on
the show. :)

Sent from my computer