[vox] [FS] Post-move purging

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Sep 10 18:30:22 PDT 2008

Melissa and I moved recently, and unloaded a storage room full of stuff.
Thanks to the joys of wireless and general reduction of computer junk
hooked up all at once, I've decided we can probably do without a few things:

  * Sharp Zaurus SL-5500 Linux-based PDA  (sigh!)
  * Various lengths of CAT-5 ethernet cable (some very, very long)
  * Various lengths of coaxial (cable TV) cable
  * Numerous DSL filters & other phone jacks and cables
  * Many extension cords (non-grounded, 2-prong, usually w/ 3 plugs at the end)

Eventually I'll probably also retired my little serverbox and maybe even
my "Great Quality" Linux desktop from Fry's.  I need to hook them up
and clean off all my sourcecode projects, family photos, music collection, etc.

Email me privately if you're interested in any of the above, and we can
figure out how much of it you want, and how much $$ (if any) I want you to
give me for it. :^D

Thx,