[vox] Advertising LUGOD on Unitrans?

Brian Lavender brian at brie.com
Thu Oct 16 13:44:46 PDT 2008

Whatever happened to the days when people got to present their opinion
on TV without having to pay for it! I don't know how many remember, but
every so often you would see a segment on TV where someone was
presenting their opinion. Politicians must have sold out!

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 10:00:01PM -0700, Alex Mandel wrote:
> Bill Kendrick wrote:
> >> I also asked them whether the ad rate included creation of the actual
> >> signs, and whether they offer reduced rates for 501 non-profits like ourselves.
> >
> > Here's the response I got back:
> >
> >   I am sorry, but all the ad spaces are occupied for the year. If you send me
> >   your contact info, I will put your company on the waitlist for next year.
> >   However there are a number of other companies on it already, and
> >   availability will depend on those who decide not to renew their existing
> >   contract with us. I have attached a file with all the info you have
> >   requested. The purchaser of the ad space designs and produces their own
> >   signs. Unfortunately, Unitrans does not offer different pricing for
> >   non-profit organizations.
> >
> > I'll get us on the waitlist, and check out the specs doc he sent.
> >

> Sounds like they need to start charging more...
>
> Alex

Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/