[vox] Laptop recommendation

jim jim at well.com
Wed May 28 11:48:29 PDT 2008

it'd be helpful if you keep track of the
extras: shipping is one; if the thing needs
help, shipping back, time without it until
it's returned, costs of repairs. let us
know how it works out. is the little bit
more bang important per the little bit of
bucks and possible hassles of transit and
long-range support.
jim