[vox] [fwd] Need to use a computer running Linux for 1-2 hours, one time

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Sat May 10 14:40:48 PDT 2008

Margaret asked me to pass this along to the mailing list.
I've suggested she looks into live CDs (such as Knoppix), and pointed out
that LUGOD's got a booth at WEF with that very disc.  In the meantime,
in case anyone can help, please contact her directly.  Thanks!

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from MARGARET LIRONES <margaret.lirones at usa.net> -----