[vox] [Discuss] Meeting Format

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue Mar 18 07:09:38 PDT 2008

On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 12:24:05PM -0800, Alex Mandel wrote:
> 2. Would like a more defined timeframe for the talk portion (aka 1 hour
> max), some people can't stay for 2-3 hours.

I'd like to keep this more flexible for our speakers.  Especially now
that we've decided to start the meetings at 7:00pm instead of 6:30pm,
that's 1/2hr less time for them to give their presentation and do Q&A.

Last night, we pretty much had to tell Brian he was running out of time,
because we still had to pack up the room and put away the chairs. :)

PS - Apologies to those of you who had to put up with me taking signs down and
packing up boxes while Brian was finishing -- I didn't want the Library to
get mad at us for not being out by 9pm!  It's our hard limit!

bill at newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/