[vox] Scrounging for memory

Jeffrey Nonken jjn.lugod at nonken.net
Fri Mar 14 20:16:44 PDT 2008

I've got a couple systems I'm trying to build up cheaply. If anybody
has any memory they can spare for cheap (or free... I'm not above
taking free, especially with my current budget :) I'd be grateful.

Each box will take up to three 1g modules. Currently I have one 256mg
and one 512 mb so anything will be a help!

DDR1: PC1600, PC2100, PC2700, or PC3200. I can mix and match. I can
use ECC memory (at least one of them supports it).

Please contact me off-list. Thanks very much for your generosity.

mailto:jjn.lugod at nonken.net