[vox] OpenSuse 11

Tony Cratz cratz at hematite.com
Wed Jun 25 11:33:28 PDT 2008

Alex Mandel wrote:
> Ralph Brown wrote:
>> Good day, Ralph Brown here. I enjoyed many installfests over the years,
>> thanks to LUGOD. I am looking ot install OpenSuse 11, and wanted to
>> know if I could get a disc from you. I could download it but at 4.5 GB,
>> it may be a few days. I live in Vacaville and would be happy to make
>> the drive.
>>
>> Thanks!
>> Ralph Brown
>>
>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>> Ralph Brown, MIS
>> php4u at pacbell.net

	I live in old town Suisun. First looking at their site I
	see that it is an Alpha Release. Is this acceptable for
	you? Second you did not say 32bit, 64bit or poweerPC.
	And last I assume you want the DVD but would the Live-CD
	or the network disk do for you. Those are smaller and
	can be done faster.

						Tony
						cratz at hematite.com