[vox] June meeting - topic and venue needed

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Mon Jun 9 23:24:16 PDT 2008

Bill Kendrick wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 07, 2008 at 12:14:00PM -0700, Alex Mandel wrote:
>> I can probably pull some strings and get a room on campus, I'll be able
>> to check on Monday and report back. Won't be as nice as the last one but
>>   a room none the less.
>
> Any word?
> Thx!
>
> -bill!

We can use 2120J Wickson, unless someone comes up with a better room. I
think that week most of campus is a free for all if you're willing to
squat or know a club who wants to reserve a room.(CS Club?)

No projector in this room so remember to bring the LUGOD one.

Map
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=100074636993855183144.00044c757d5f172d5e80a

Parking
If you park at central park or on A street next to city hall it's free
but a short walk.
The structure on Howard way has 2 hour meters which should be enough if
you come at 7 and leave by 9 ($2 at 15min/$.25)

Alex