[vox] OpenSSL confirmed for June (was Re: June meeting - topic and venue needed)

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Sat Jun 7 17:44:25 PDT 2008

On Sat, Jun 07, 2008 at 02:59:22PM -0700, Brian Lavender wrote:
> I will do my OpenSSL demo on my new Dell laptop.

I've updated the site. Lemme know if the description needs changing,
or if you want to add a bio, or whatever.

Hopefully Alex can get back to us about a room by Monday.  If not, we'll
need to start looking elsewhere _immediately_!
(Hmm, how many people can my living room fit?)

bill at newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/