[vox] Flyers for Oct (code_swarm) and Nov (zaReason) meetings

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Jul 28 15:12:40 PDT 2008

We've booked Michael Ogawa from the Visualization & Interface Design
Innovation (VIDI) group at UC Davis for our October 20th meeting,
and Cathy Malmrose, CEO fo ZaReason in Berkeley for our November 17th
meeting (thanks to Alex Mandel).

I've created flyers for both events, which you can download here:

  http://www.lugod.org/documents/flyers/

We'll make sure to have stacks of these available at our
upcoming meetings and socials, for those of you who want to help
spread the word, but can't afford to use up own paper & toner.