[vox] Help with Wireless for laptop

Kevin Schultz schultkl at ieee.org
Mon Jul 7 20:11:36 PDT 2008

Hi Rusty,

FYI, thanks to people on this list, last November I successfully compiled
the RT61 kernel module following the instructions on the Ubuntu RaLink RT61
help page <https://help.ubuntu.com/community/WifiDocs/Driver/RalinkRT61>.

You can find the discussion here:
http://www.leibmanland.com/pipermail/lug-nuts/2007-November/000411.html

lspci -v reported (in my case):

00:11.0 Network controller: RaLink *RT2561/RT61* rev B 802.11g
        Subsystem: Unknown device 1948:3c83
        Flags: bus master, slow devsel, latency 32, IRQ 10
        Memory at df000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=32K]

**What does the command return for you?