[vox] E-waste recycling this Saturday

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Jan 21 14:23:19 PST 2008

On Tue, Jan 15, 2008 at 08:14:09AM -0800, Nick Schmalenberger wrote:
> So does this mean there should be another LUGOD swap meet? I wasn't
> around for the first one...

The first one only went 'okay.'  Part of the reason was our venue was
Doug Barbieri's house, which is way out-of-the-way in a residential area.
(Great for livin'.  Terrible for getting noticed by passers-by.)

A _possible_ venue we could have had was on A or B Street, but I forget
what happened with that.

All in all, I wouldn't personally waste my time on it unless we turned it
into something huge, and possibly regular, a la the big swap meet that
gets held monthly down in Silicon Valley.

bill at newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/