[vox] Re: football?

Jimbo evesautomotive at charter.net
Thu Jan 17 20:20:22 PST 2008

The main wall will have a Samsung 8'X12' plasma tv having high definition
that is better than what you see with your own eyes, with the main game on
it hooked to a 10,000 watt 68 speaker system that is built into the walls,
ceiling, floor, and furniture.

On the right and left of the main tv I have separate tvs that will be
hooked directly to the cameras that are used for instant replay in
conjunction with my override control panel.

My coffee table is specially constructed with a 40" Samsung lcd monitor that
is hooked to a pc (with kubuntu) with a T3 internet connection so stats can
be checked on players and online wagering can be made if necessary.

Cocktails and orderves are going to be served by none other than the Dallas
Cowboy cheerleaders.  Tri tip is the main entree.  A raffle will be held at
the end of the game for a cash prize of a bagillion dollars.

800 gl. of beer is being trucked in which include, but not limited to,
Coors, Budweizer, Fat Tire, Pyramid hefeweizen, Heineken, Lowenbrau, Corona
and of course, Schlitz.

If that wasn't enough I have computers set up at each seat on both
downstairs and upstairs of my home so if anyone is uncomfortable actually
talking they can convey thru an irc channel.  This can be set up many other
ways as well, just give me imput.

(ahem),

JIMBO