[vox] FREE: Viewsonic PF790

Don Werve donw at agentsix.net
Mon Jan 14 16:07:35 PST 2008

I've just ordered a replacement to my trusty 19" Viewsonic PF790
CRT.  It's served me well over the past eight years, and was honestly
the best computing investment I've ever made.  It still works just
fine, and was a top-of-the-line monitor when it was purchased.
Colors are still accurate, and it's one of those flat-screen CRTs
that was all the rage before LCDs took off.

No scratches, dings, dents, bloodstains, or voodoo hexes.

So, anyone want it?  Either you can come pick it up for free, or if
you throw me $20 I'll bring it to your front door / loading dock /
spaceship.

I can recycle it, but I'd rather see it go to a good home where it
will live out its days displaying kernel errors.