[vox] [OT] Walking papers

Jeffrey Nonken jjn.lugod at nonken.net
Thu Feb 28 13:32:25 PST 2008

Wow, an amazing outpouring of support. Thanks for all your
suggestions, I will consider everything.

Before anybody commits themselves, I should probably say that my
experience is in small systems, mostly 8 bit micros. No operating
system. I've no doubt I can learn to program embedded Linux and no
doubt I'll be good at it once I'm up to speed but I've never done it.

If you're looking for an experienced embedded Linux guru, I'm not
your man. Sorry. And I should have said so in the first place,
especially considering where I posted it. My bad. :(