[vox] [OT] Walking papers

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Thu Feb 28 09:05:04 PST 2008

On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 09:03:40AM -0800, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> A quick poke at the various other job sites that that page points to
> came up with these, in the Sacramento area:

Oh, and obviously since I was coming from LUGOD.org, my searches
were all for "Linux"-related jobs.  I remember you saying you don't
specifically work with "embedded Linux", but "embedded" in general.
So there's no doubt even more, if one were to ignore the "Linux" keyword. :)

Sorry, Linux-centric mailing list and job board, for some odd reason. ;)