[vox] Re: Call for speakers for 2008 Linux Users' Group of Davis meetings

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Feb 11 05:37:02 PST 2008

On Mon, Dec 31, 2007 at 05:22:11PM -0800, Wes Hardaker wrote:
> I am more than happy to speak on anything that I'm somewhat
> knowledgeable about if you wish at some point.

I've invited Wes to come speak at one or more of our upcoming meetings.
In the meantime, we're always looking for speakers, so if anyone else
out here would like to do a presentation (either a full-blown one, or
a 10-15 minute 'mini-presentation'), please let us know.

Our general meeting schedule for the next few month is as follows:

  Feb 18
  Mar 17
  Apr 21
  May 19

(General meetings are on Mondays, of course.)

Thanks!